Adapting to new and often alarming technological advances can be a challenge for anyone, but it is often especially difficult for the elderly.
According to Consumer Reports, researchers have discovered that three simple tests at the doctor's office can accurately determine whether a stroke victim is fit to begin driving again. These tests take under 15 minutes and can effectively classify 80 to 85 percent of drivers who would have failed an on-road evaluation.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX