Just when we thought the DeltaWing couldn't get any weirder, DeltaWing Racing Cars unveils a new enclosed version of the experimental racer. The coupe is set to bow at Sebring International Raceway this week, complete with an all-new tub to help it comply with 2014 LMP1 regulations. The new racer, to be campaigned without former sponsor Nissan, also features a new engine worked up by the minds at Elan Motorsports Technologies. The open-top machine will still get around the track thanks to a revi
Elan Motorsports Technologies
Before Carl Haas became better known as Paul Newman's partner in Newman-Haas racing, racers themselves knew Haas as the importer for Lola racecars and parts in North America. In recent years, Haas has continued as a distributor for Hewland gearboxes and has now assumed distribution and service responsibilities for Elan Motorsport Technologies (EMT).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX