A year ago, Espera Sbarro Montbéliard School of Design unveiled a two-seat, 137-horsepower, all-electric concept car called Intencity at the Geneva Motor Show. Last September, the school showed off a V8-powered rear-wheel-drive hot rod with 360 horsepower called Eight at the Paris Motor Show. For this year's Geneva craziness, design house Sbarro (no relation to the Italian food chain) is shooting for a compromise of sorts by pitching a bit of plug-in hybrid-electric trickery.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX