"Goo Goo GaJoob," indeed. Those inscrutable Beatles lyrics from I Am The Walrus about eggmen and a million other things might just apply to the latest stab at the electromobility market by Hyundai. The South Korean automaker recently unveiled its, yes, egg-shaped, one-seat electric vehicle at the Seoul Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX