The problem when a bunch of bigwigs want to do something good for the environment is that they won't stop being bigwigs in order to do it. Getting a lot of VIPs together means a lot of private jets and limousines, and next thing you know, you've got a situation like the 2009 climate change conference in Copenhagen, when it only took a few days for 15,000 delegates to create as much filth as the town of Middlesbrough's 142,500 inhabitants.
Excited by BMW's new Vision EfficientDynamics concept car? So are we. But while the rest of us have to wait another couple of weeks to see the future-think show car at the Bavarian automaker's show stand in Frankfurt, one lucky enthusiast got an early glimpse while visiting the company's flagship BMW Welt in Munich.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX