What's next, peace in the Middle East? The ongoing question of which fast-charging standard Americans will prefer as electric-vehicle ownership becomes more commonplace is being made redundant, at least for those residing in Sacramento. The Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD) has acquired a few Efacec DC fast-charging stations, which can be modified to serve both the CHAdeMO standard backed by Japanese automakers like Mitsubishi and Nissan and the SAE Combo fast-charging connector, whic
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!