What's next, peace in the Middle East? The ongoing question of which fast-charging standard Americans will prefer as electric-vehicle ownership becomes more commonplace is being made redundant, at least for those residing in Sacramento. The Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD) has acquired a few Efacec DC fast-charging stations, which can be modified to serve both the CHAdeMO standard backed by Japanese automakers like Mitsubishi and Nissan and the SAE Combo fast-charging connector, whic
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX