General Motors came within one week of buying Pixar in 1985, and would have subsumed the then-fledgling computer company to use its technology to help aid car designs. That surprising almost-was historical wrinkle comes courtesy of Ed Catmull, co-founder of Pixar, in his new management book, Creativity, Inc.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX