Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, might consider a proposal to create 6.8 miles of ice skating lanes through the city on what is being called the Freezeway. During the summer, it could turn into a bike route or artificial ice could handle skaters all year long.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!