The Volkswagen Golf GTI's tuning potential has been the yardstick by which many other sport compacts have been measured. Over the last three decades, intrepid tuners have tweaked the original hot hatch in every conceivable manner and Oettinger decided to continue the tradition on the recently released Golf GTI "Edition 30."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Edition 30 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!