In 2014, Porsche will return to the world's premier sports car racing series in the 24 Hours of Le Mans, campaigning its new 919 Hybrid. Given that it's the first time Porsche factory teams will be competing since 1998, the German automaker is treating the occasion like rendezvousing with a long-lost love. In its latest short film, The Art of the Pit Stop, the team asks "How would you prepare yourself for a meeting with the love your life after a 16-year separation?" amidst the timeless vocals o
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX