Looks like the Escape isn't the only Ford crossover with the potential for fires down below. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced that 5,499 Edge models are being recalled due to a fuel line issue. All of the affected vehicles were built between September 2, 2010 and October 31, 2011.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX