click to enlarge
The plug-in Prius tests that started yesterday in London were not without a bit of hoopla, and our friend Adam V. from Smartplanet was on hand to video a bit of the introduction. We, sadly, don't get to see the PHEV on the road - but I guess we've all seen Priuses driving by now and you can't really tell the PHEV version from the outside except for the stickers anyway - but Adam does get a few minutes of Q&A with Toyota's Colin Hensley and EDF Energy's Peter Hofman. Hofman says that even wit
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies