According to The Car Connection, a new study has found that the automotive industry is the second most trusted business in the world just behind technology. The research was conducted as part of the Edelman 2011 Trust Barometer and included results from 5,075 people in 23 countries. Each of the respondents were between 25 and 64 years old, held a college degree and were also in the top 25 percent of household income for their age group. Each participant was asked a series of questions concerning
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!