You all remember Eddie Griffin, the celebrity gent who recently hopped in a borrowed Enzo and decided to test his theories on speed vs. coefficient of friction, vector change, and impact absorption? Well, like a proud papa whose kid blows up the chemistry class but gets on the front page of the local paper, the team behind his new movie, Redline, has decided to share the results of Eddie's physics experiment with the public: the And-There-Went-Another-Enzo is on display at Graumans' Chinese Thea
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX