At the New York Auto Show last April GM unveiled a trio of Chevrolet badged mini-cars dubbed the Beat, the Trax and the Groove. All three were designed by stylists from GM Korean studios on the companies new global mini-car platform. At the time the company launched a web-site were visitors could vote for their favorite. The bright green two door Beat got almost half of the over 1.8 million votes followed by the Groove with the Trax coming in last.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX