It's painted in the traditional Scottish blue with a white cross of team Ecurie Ecosse, and it's still in original, race-winning condition.
Scotland may not be the first country that comes to mind when you think of motor racing, but maybe it should be. Dario Franchitti, Jackie Stewart and Allan McNish - all of them three-time champions in their respective disciplines - hail from Scotland. But back in the 1950s and '60s, Ecurie Ecosse represented the country well in sportscar racing.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino