Frazer-Nash is finally ready to take its extended-range plug-in taxicabs to the streets. The left-hand side of the street, at least.
- Danny King
- Dec 26, 2013
We'd like to think details involving the proposed plug-in London taxi that is to be developed by Ecotive and Frazer-Nash were lost in translation but, well, we're talking about London, so there's no excuse. Instead, we're just going to have to take London Mayor Boris Johnson's word for it, and he seems to think such cabs are the wave of London's taxi-cab future.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models