Frazer-Nash is finally ready to take its extended-range plug-in taxicabs to the streets. The left-hand side of the street, at least.
We'd like to think details involving the proposed plug-in London taxi that is to be developed by Ecotive and Frazer-Nash were lost in translation but, well, we're talking about London, so there's no excuse. Instead, we're just going to have to take London Mayor Boris Johnson's word for it, and he seems to think such cabs are the wave of London's taxi-cab future.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX