In one of the quieter examples of a car's powertrain getting souped up, Nissan has doubled the size of the battery pack in an all-electric Leaf to better compete in Spain's ECOseries driving competition recently conducted by the Catalan Automobile Federation (FCA) at the Barcelona Technical Centre.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX