Ecos Fun – Click above for image gallery
Electric Cars of Springfield (ECOS), taking full advantage of an invitation from duPont Registry, brought their recently constructed all-electric supercar to SEMA 2009. The bright orange Harbinger™ (photo above), with its Lamborghini-looks drew lots of attention with the likes of Diggity Dave stopping by for an extended chat. Its open scissor-door seemed to lure passing show professionals who used the two-seater as an impromptu posing podium (photo right).
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies