Ray LaHood had a lot on his plate when he was the US Secretary of Transportation. Whether it was distracted driving, cash for clunkers or troubles with Toyota, LaHood was at the helm of the DOT during a tumultuous time. Now that he's been away from the post for half a year, he's ready to get back into the swing of things by joining the board of directors at electric bus manufacturer Proterra. Proterra is the company behind the EcoRide fast-charging electric bus.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!