Ray LaHood had a lot on his plate when he was the US Secretary of Transportation. Whether it was distracted driving, cash for clunkers or troubles with Toyota, LaHood was at the helm of the DOT during a tumultuous time. Now that he's been away from the post for half a year, he's ready to get back into the swing of things by joining the board of directors at electric bus manufacturer Proterra. Proterra is the company behind the EcoRide fast-charging electric bus.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX