We have spoken quite a lot about Low Emission Zones (LEZ) in Europe. The most well-known is the one in Central London, but we have also reported about Milan's and some German cities as well. If you want to see all of these areas at a glance, you can check this multilingual website, which includes an interactive map that includes each zone with descriptions. The website also has a very good definition of what LEZ are: "areas where the most polluting vehicles are restricted from entering an area.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!