We're fully aware that Ford will be bringing the 62mpg, 98g/km CO2 Fiesta Econetic to the British Motor Show. What was less noticeable was just how much faith Ford is putting into how this fuel-efficient little ride and the others in the Econetic lineup. As the release pasted after the jump makes clear, Econetic models and other eco-friendly rides are responsible for a 38 percent sales "surge" in the UK, and Ford says the upcoming Fiesta Econetic will - it is hoped - continue this success. Any g
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies