It looks like small cars aren't the only segment where Ford has no confidence in diesel engines. When Ford announced its redesigned F150 pickup trucks early this year the company indicated that a new light duty diesel engine would join the lineup in 2010. The company even showed off the new 4.4L V8 at a dealer meeting in April of this year. It now appears that the engine won't be coming in 2010 and in fact it may never happen. Ford officials have confirmed to Mike Levine at PickupTrucks.com that
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX