2010 Ford Flex EcoBoost – Click above for high-res image gallery
Last year at the Detroit Auto Show, Ford announced its intention to introduce a lineup of EcoBoost engines as a cost effective means of getting a significant improvement in fuel efficiency. The first of those EcoBoost engines is a turbocharged and direct injected version of the 3.5L V6 used in many of Ford's larger cars. Those engines will launch into production in just a few weeks and should start appearing in first in the Ford Flex and Lincoln MKS well before summer solstice arrives. Later thi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX