Getting a driver's license in European countries has always been tougher than in the United States. In most countries you can't even start to drive until you turn 18 and even then you have to actually demonstrate driving skills that go well beyond parallel parking and making a left turn. Now, aspiring drivers in England will have to demonstrate another new skill: eco-driving. Apparently, drivers whose style uses a bit too much petrol won't actually be denied a license but the review after the te
Eco Driving Tips
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Eco Driving Tips Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!