Chevrolet is bringing its EN-V 2.0 to the Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City in China to show off the "Electric Networked-Vehicle" and demonstrate sustainable urban mobility. The small, two-seat EV concept is an updated version of the original EN-V, a vision of getting around in a future world where space is at a premium and clean air is a priority.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX