We've been bringing you news about Fisker's upcoming plug-in hybrid car since all we had to go on was the teaser site. We expected the car to be attractive, and the first photo does not disappoint. We still face a distinct lack of details on the vehicle's specifications, but we can see in the picture the outline of a slinky sedan shell with overtly sporty dimensions. Notice the long hood and short deck design as well as the flaring wheel arches. Looks great to our eyes.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Eco Chic Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!