As we detailed in our First Drive report of the 2014 Honda Accord Plug-In Hybrid, the powertrain involved is a bit confusing for non-engineers to understand. Of course, you don't need to know, exactly, what's going on under the hood, but we were still curious about how the Accord PHEV integrates Eco mode with the adaptive cruise control. Specifically, does the ACC adjust speed to take maximum advantage of regenerative braking (and thus electric range)?
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX