Echo Automotive is adding General Motors vans to its offerings of converted plug-in hybrid vehicles and will bring its EchoDrive PHEV system to GM 2500 and 3500 vans. That will include model year 2010-2014 Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana, but don't go trying to get these vehicles converted quite yet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX