The civil lawsuit filed by Tesla co-founder Martin Eberhard against Tesla Motors and its CEO Elon Musk has been suddenly dropped. It was just a few short weeks ago that Eberhard had won something of a victory in an opening skirmish of what had threatened to be a long campaign when a judge slapped down Tesla's anti-SLAPP motion.
Following up on yesterday's decision in a San Mateo, California court, ex-Tesla Motors CEO Martin Eberhard's legal team has issued a statement of its own regarding the lawsuit against Tesla Motors and Elon Musk. While Tesla's official response to the decision obviously focused on the judge's decision not to declare Eberhard as one of only two co-founders, there was more to the decision.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX