Who says you have to grow up? There are plenty of ways to retain a childlike delight while you move through the adult world, and nothing says 'innocence of youth' like ramming into other people. That's why this street legal bumper car is the perfect ride for those who desire to return to a simpler time.
Unless you happen to be in the business of talk radio, chances are slim you'll ever find yourself getting paid just to voice your opinion. But hey, this is the internet. Anything is possible. And the good folk at eBay have just launched a new campaign to figure out which are the most popular cars on the web by surveying regular Joes and Janes. Even better, they're handing around $50,000 in prizes as part of the deal. All you have to do is head over to the promotion site and answer questions abou
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX