We'll be the first to admit that AMC Pacers don't send tingles of excitement down our backs when we see them. Truly an innovative car for its time that fell a bit short on delivery, the Pacer developed a cult following that appreciates its functional funk. It was designed to be as spacious as a full-size car inside and as small and aerodynamic as possible on the outside - function over form doesn't make this thing beautiful.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX