LG Chem is rapidly shaping up to be one of the world leaders in supplying lithium ion batteries for transportation applications. We already knew that LG Chem would be supplying General Motors with cells for the Chevrolet Volt and packs for the General's upcoming two-mode plug-in hybrid. LG is also supplying packs to Hyundai for its Korean-market Elantra hybrid and the upcoming Sonata hybrid.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!