Armada, an "integrated group mainly engaged in bus tourism" with more than 5,500 buses running, is going to purchase 207 hybrid Eaton buses. The buses come from the same company that recently signed a large deal with Coca Cola. The powertrain is made up of a 6-cylinder diesel Cummins unit and a 44 kW electric motor. The buses will be delivered by Eaton from the U.S. but will be mounted completely in China. Guangzhou already has a test fleet of 30 hybrid buses.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Eaton Hybrid Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!