European low-cost airline EasyJet got some attention last week with their proposal to build a new, cleaner emissions jet and now they are striking out against their competitors. As fairly recent entrant to the airline business, EasyJet has a fleet average age of only 2.2 years old, but many other smaller or established airlines have some very old aircraft. As with older cars, older aircraft tend to use a lot more fuel and pollute more.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!