Siemens, along with Diamond Aircraft and EADS, have built a custom aircraft equipped with a series hybrid propulsion system. The trio unveiled the two-seat airplane, dubbed the DA36 E-Star, at the 2011 Paris Air Show in late June. Siemens says the aircraft's revolutionary series hybrid technology cuts fuel consumption and emissions by 25 percent, compared to today's most fuel-efficient airplane propulsion systems.
1 / 1
- Eric Loveday
- Jul 3, 2011
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!