Volkswagen has announced pricing for the whole Passat range with the new 1.8-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine, which starts at $20,895* for the base 1.8T S sedan equipped with the standard five-speed manual transmission. Step up to the 1.8T Wolfsburg Edition, standard with a six-speed automatic, and buyers are looking at $23,695*. The SE with a five-speed manual starts at $24,475*, and it goes up from there. The Passat 1.8T SEL has already launched and starts at $30,895*. (*Prices don't i
Volkswagen brought just three vehicles to SEMA this year (compare that to Ford's 57 show cars): two Jettas and a Golf. Both Jettas showcase the automaker's new turbocharged EA888 four-cylinder engines - one of which is heavily modified - and the Golf is the first seventh-generation model tuned in North America (it launches here next year).
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!