Volkswagen has announced pricing for the whole Passat range with the new 1.8-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine, which starts at $20,895* for the base 1.8T S sedan equipped with the standard five-speed manual transmission. Step up to the 1.8T Wolfsburg Edition, standard with a six-speed automatic, and buyers are looking at $23,695*. The SE with a five-speed manual starts at $24,475*, and it goes up from there. The Passat 1.8T SEL has already launched and starts at $30,895*. (*Prices don't i
Volkswagen brought just three vehicles to SEMA this year (compare that to Ford's 57 show cars): two Jettas and a Golf. Both Jettas showcase the automaker's new turbocharged EA888 four-cylinder engines - one of which is heavily modified - and the Golf is the first seventh-generation model tuned in North America (it launches here next year).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX