Admittedly, there isn't much saving of the earth that's going to be done with a 630-horsepower twin-turbo 12-cylinder behemoth of a powerplant, but you've still got to give credit to Bentley for massaging another 30 horses from its already massively powerful W12 engine. We've taken a long look at ethanol as a fuel for performance in the past, and this new Bentley is sure to bring the issue back to the fore when it's released at the Geneva Motor Show next month.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!