Northside Choppers has announced new product called the "Hot Box," a computer system that plugs into the existing wiring harness and allows the use of gasoline, ethanol or any mixture of the two on nearly any fuel injected V-Twin motorcycle. According to the company, ECU connectors and fuel injectors are included in the kit, besides the box itself. No wire splicing or soldering is necessary. We are not certain what other components will be required to complete the conversion, but it's likely tha
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
E85 Chopper Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!