GWA Tuning E63 AMG Wagon – Click above for high-res image gallery
A covered up E63 AMG Wagon has been caught doing the rounds on public roads before we see it in showrooms some time next year. It looks like the potential ungainliness of the new E-Class could be gracefully smoothed out by the longer lines of the wagon. Of course, even if it is still ungainly, you'll get 85 extra horsepower over the current model, which should let you get away from gawkers with increased alacrity. That also means the baby on board might need a G-suit. The "Duplo" rear lights are
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX