BMW Car magazine's March issue features what is likely to be the only 240 MPH, twin-turbocharged E60 M5 in existence. Put together by Currency Motor Cars in Westlake, California, this blown uber-sedan sports the aforementioned duo of turbos, acres of custom intercooler plumping and a modified exhaust that, when combined with what we'll assume is some pretty creative ECU tuning, creates an astounding 810 horsepower.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX