BYD expects 150,000 sales in China in 2016, just launched two new all-electric sedans and has partnered with other companies to create an "EV ecosystem."
- Eric Loveday
- Jan 2, 2011
Starting January 1, 2011, German drivers were presented with the option to fuel up their vehicles with Super E10, a biofuel with 10 percent ethanol. Previously, German gas stations had only offered fuel with up to five percent ethanol content. The addition of Super E10 is part of nation's long-term plan to incrementally decrease its greenhouse gas emissions, with the aim of achieving an 80 percent reduction by 2050.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models