Warning: This is not going to end well.
The revived Detroit Electric brand is getting its ducks in a row to perform that rare act of building and selling highway speed electric vehicles in the U.S. According to AllCarsElectric (which sources the subscription-only Ward's Auto), Detroit Electric has already gotten "several" dealer requests and the company will start taking official applications this summer. In early July, Detroit Electric will select the first of about 150 dealers across the U.S. to sell the e63 (above) and e46 electric
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX