Owners of certain 2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class coupes will need to make an unscheduled trip to the service bay soon, as the automaker has just announced a recall due to faulty side curtain airbags. A total of 499 E350 and E550 models are affected, all of which were built between April 2 and June 29, 2012.
Photographers have managed to snap a handful of photos of the facelifted 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe out and about on public streets. From the looks of things, designers have graced the two-door with a new front fascia, complete with light elements likely borrowed from the E-Class wagon and sedan. Those include integrated LED-daytime running lights first time, whereas the old DRL array was left stuck in the fascia itself. Meanwhile, the grille appears to have turned slightly more more verti
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX