In a new video, BMW is taking a glance into the rearview mirror to reminisce about the M535i. With a 218-horsepower 3.5-liter inline-six, the model qualified as a super sedan in its day. Also, despite being made for only a couple of years, it brought the Bavarian brand's touring car racing success to the street and sowed the seeds for the M5.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino