In a new video, BMW is taking a glance into the rearview mirror to reminisce about the M535i. With a 218-horsepower 3.5-liter inline-six, the model qualified as a super sedan in its day. Also, despite being made for only a couple of years, it brought the Bavarian brand's touring car racing success to the street and sowed the seeds for the M5.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX