Fresh from victory in the inaugural FIA Formula E Championship, Renault is keen to move forward as powertrain supplier to Alain Prost's victorious e.dams team.
What's the difference between Formula One and Formula E? Both are sanctioned by the FIA and have been attracting experienced grand prix drivers for races around the world. But there is, first of all, the obvious fact that (though F1 may have gone hybrid by now) Formula E will be all-electric. Another major difference between the two, however, is the way the teams work.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX