Fresh from victory in the inaugural FIA Formula E Championship, Renault is keen to move forward as powertrain supplier to Alain Prost's victorious e.dams team.
What's the difference between Formula One and Formula E? Both are sanctioned by the FIA and have been attracting experienced grand prix drivers for races around the world. But there is, first of all, the obvious fact that (though F1 may have gone hybrid by now) Formula E will be all-electric. Another major difference between the two, however, is the way the teams work.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino