Michigan does not have toll roads, which is a problem for many of the MI-based Autoblog staffers when traveling out of state. We simply don't acknowledge E-Z Pass or think all that much about toll booths, because we just don't deal with them at home, and when highway hypnosis sets in it's easy to accidentally head through an E-Z Pass barrier. To a degree, then, we're able to sympathize with a 33-year-old Washington, DC man, who was dinged for repeatedly skipping out on the toll booths.
E Z Pass
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX