The development of the E-Wolf e1 - Click above to watch the video after the jump
The e1 and e2 are two lightweight sports cars that recall the Lotus 7, this time fitted to an electric drive. The models come from Germany, and are the result of the work of E-Wolf, the Saxony Lightweight Center and the Institute for Lightweight Structures and Polymer Technology at the Technical University of Dresden. Street-legal, the e1 is being introduced during the Frankfurt Motor Show. The e2 is just an idea at this time, and will arrive in two years.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX