Click on the image above for high-res gallery of Tim Knowles' Jaguar E-Type art plotter
E Type Jaguar
Speculation is still big buiness at Jaguar: the leaper could be going upscale with a Daimler revival, going potentially diesel with the XK, and there's the never-ending rumor of something like an F-Type. Now, finally, a few pieces of fruit have fallen from the guesswork tree: Jaguar has filed trademark papers for the terms C-XE and C-XJ.
Regular Autoblog readers will recognize Chuck Goolsbee's name almost immediately. It's not uncommon to find Chuck weighing in on various topics in our comment threads, and those of you who've taken the time to click on his name are probably familiar with Chuck's blog, in which he details his exploits behind the wheel of his '65 E-Type Jag. That car is today's RR of the Day.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies