There is a lot to love about the 2014 Audi e-tron Spyder. It's a compact roadster with a torque-happy, twin-turbo diesel V6 mated to two electric motors capable of more instant twist. When we recently took the e-tron Spyder for a spin, we were limited to just 40 miles per hour, but the Four-Ringed automaker tells us that a trip to 62 takes only 4.4 seconds.
E Tron Spyder
Don't say we never gave you anything beautiful. For example, how about a video of the 2014 Audi e-tron Spyder whizzing down the sun-drenched streets of Malibu, CA. The two-minute clip doesn't reveal anything new, performance-wise, but watching this truly modern machine, with its crisp lines, carbon composite exterior and drop-dead gorgeous styling, is a treat for the eyes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX